Interested in having a party in our taproom during our normal hours? We are happy & eager to host your group! We have Catering Options available for groups of all sizes! Please send an email to email@example.com to find out options that we offer larger groups!
Interested in renting out our taproom for a private event, like a wedding? We can do that too! Our taproom is available for renting during non-public hours (Sunday after 6pm, anytime Monday Tuesday or Wednesday). Please email our Party Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in hosting a party in Newburgh Brewing's Taproom! From Birthdays to Graduations, Bridal Showers to Baby Showers, Rehearsal Dinners to Graduations and everything in between, we've hosted them all!
Here is some general information for having a party in our taproom:
• We do not offer exclusive use of our Taproom during our normal operating hours (Wednesday 4-10pm, Thursday 4-11pm, Friday 4-11pm, Saturday 12-11pm, Sunday 12-6pm). However, we do rent our Taproom out during non-operating hours! Please email email@example.com for additional information about an exclusive rental
• We open at 12pm on Saturday and Sundays so many of our parties like to have 1-2 hours beforehand for exclusive use of the Taproom. We are happy to offer that! We have a brunch catering menu as well. There is a $500 per hour rental charge for the early open of our Taproom. However, your catered food cost is deducted from the rental fee! (so if you wanted 2 hours of exclusive use of the Taproom 10am to Noon, and you order a minimum of $1,000 food, there is no charge for the room)
• Most of our tables seat a maximum of 8 people per table (or 10 with a folding chair added to each end) and, during our regular business hours, we set a 8 tables, 3 2-person high tops, and 2 4-person high tops maximum for parties (So 96 people maximum seated - up to 100 people is ok with mingling around your reserved area)
• We do not offer open bar packages; however you are very welcome to run 1 giant tab for your party with pre-set limits, purchase a specific number of drinks for your guests, have all guests pay for their own beverages, or anything in between! For drinks, we offer a selection of our own beers, local wine, local hard cider, housemade cocktails, canned vodka cocktails, cans of non-alcoholic beer, and a full array of Coca-Cola soft drink products
• We kindly ask that guests sit only at their reserved tables. We do need to keep all other tables available for walk-ins and other customers with reservations.
• Party time slots are 2 hours; if you require more than 2 hours, please let us know; we will work with you to extend that time. Depending on how busy we are, we may need your tables after the 2 hour period. After the 2 hour period you are most welcome to head to our bar area to keep enjoying our taproom
• Decorations are allowed such as balloons, centerpieces, etc. but please no table confetti
• No outside food or drink is permitted except for dessert items (cake, cupcakes, etc); we do ask that you provide your own plateware and utensils for any desserts. We are also happy to store anything that needs to be kept cold in our walk-in cooler
• If you simply want to enjoy our Taproom without pre-ordering food, that's fine too! We do highly recommend making a reservation if that is the case, which can be done at www.newburghbrewing.com/reservations or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org